April 1, 2010

Thank God !

Hello I'm back from school :) Long story short; (copying Sue XD)

31st May 2010

We have Seni and MZ! It was very FUN!! We sang SOLFA and Do a dear and sowhatever. We play our recorders. Then we make our seni using a water colour and "benang nilon". I make the seni thingy with Shah, Babun, Brandon, Zarif and I sat on Syahmi's place :)) Thnaks guys :D

1st April 2010

BM and we sang syair (kumpulan) it was really fun. Then BI, we used the Transformasi book. Then nothing happen. Recess. M3, we learnt Time and Puan Azizah talk about the cuople thingy and stuffs --" Then Agama, Puan Azizah want us (the 6 B students) to learnt M3 but Ustaz Fakruddin wanted to tught us very much :| Kelas Tambahan. Went back :) Go to sekolah agama. Nothing happen -,-' Recess. Khat but USTAZAH lELA asked me to do AGAIN my Tauhid and Feqah exam. It was sooo annoying. GRR ! Went back. Alya get a chicken pox D: Pour her :(

Last week :D

Last week, I went for badminton thingy; Terpilih :D So, we've training on my Sekolah Agama examination :( I can't go to the training. But the exam was HARD ! Then, a few days later teacher ask me and a few more pupils asked us to go to school for the final "pemilihan". Guest what ! I got it :D wohoo~ 6 boys and 4 girls.
Tomorrow, after bacaan yaasin we have a training since the game is on the 6th of April. *Ohemgee Ouh yeah ! I'm gonna get my Identity Card this Monday; Yeah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment