Don't know what to type now -______-
I am a little bit sleepy.I am sorry if ,my post is such a JERK :(
okay,gonna start my bored and sad story XD
NISHA is my beast friend's name.We make it short if we're spending time together.
But now,I have no BFFFF's.
I am gonna put NISHA away from my heart because they doesn't
understand what is really happening about me and Iman.
They are like "ouh! they doesn't really care about us anymore,
so let's break NISHA".It is all Huda's idea.Then,Huda cry,cry and cry.
I was like "how annoying she is". Grr! I was so shock at that time,
Huda is so jealous because I am so happy if I am with Iman.
Me and Iman make our my space together,face book together,blog together.Maybe we always share our really private thing-ing that we cannot tell them.So,
they are jealous because of that thing. :(
Me and Iman make our thing-y thing together is just for fun.
When Iman is so angry,she tell Huda, "Huda, awak tak tau ape yang ade kat alam hati kite no,awak cume nampak pada luaran jek.awk tak tngok dalam hati kite ni ade sape lagi selain family kite and Afiqah.Dalam hati kite ni still ade korang,tapi korang jek yang tak nmpk ape yg ade dalm ni".
When Iman say that to her, Aina's eyes were red and her tears were gonna drop.
Sue was like "Huda jangan lah nagis,jangan la nangis".
I think if you are at my place that time,you will cry like me.
If you know what the true thing is happening, you will be such a girl that don't know what to do and where to go at that time.and you are really tension to think about that BIGG-y thing.
I am very sorry guys,if my blog is sooooo damn fucking bored.
ATTENTION:
(1) I am gonna delete NISHA from my friends in my space and face book.
I am very sorry :(
(2)I am very sorry if my sentences are not good as you are that is reading
my blog. ty:)
sincerely,
AFIQAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment